Listen Live on  


Cincinnati's News Radio & Home The Reds

Covington Man Pulled From Fire

Posted May 6th, 2014 @ 8:03am

(Covington, Ky) Fire crews were called out to a fire in Covington Tuesday morning at the La Salette Garden Apartments for seniors on Greenup Street. They arrived around 6:30 a.m. to find fire in one apartment. Fire investigators say the fire started in a couch that set the sprinkler systems off preventing it from spreading to other apartments. The man who lived there was reportedly using an oxygen tank and was rescued. He was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital for smoke inhalation.

Recommended Stories

More from 700WLW