Listen Live on  
 

700WLW

NewsRadio - Cincinnati, OH
 
 

Electrical Fire At Price Hill Home

 
Electrical Fire At Price Hill Home
Posted Wednesday, June 18th 2014 @ 7am  by 700WLW News

(Price Hill) The Cincinnati Fire Department reported they were called to a fire at 936 Chateau Ave at 12:39 a.m. Crews found a fire in one room. The cause of the fire was determined to be an electrical short circuit. Damage is estimated at $2000. No injuries were repoted.

Recommended Stories

More from 700WLW

*