Listen Live on  
 

700WLW

NewsRadio - Cincinnati, OH
 
 

Man Suffers Burns, Smoke Inhalation in Campbell County Fire

 
Man Suffers Burns, Smoke Inhalation in Campbell County Fire
Posted Monday, June 30th 2014 @ 3am  by 700WLW News

(Campbell County, KY)-- A man suffered severe burns and smoke inhalation after a house fire Sunday afternoon.

Fire units from South Campbell, North Pendleton, and Alexandria responded to the blaze on Plum Creek Church Rd. 

The victim was flown to UC Medical Center.

Investigators believed the fire may have started from an electrical problem.  The house was destroyed. 

Recommended Stories

More from 700WLW

*