According to a new survey by Zoosk.com, one in SEVEN men have dated their ex's SISTER . . . and one in four say they'd consider doing it.
--Women aren't as likely to consider going after their ex's brother. Only 10% of them say they'd consider it. But the ones who THINK about doing it are more likely to follow through: 9% say they've actually dated brothers . . . that's one in eleven.
--And guys, if you're wondering whether women want a guy with a hot body or lots of money . . .
--46% of ladies say they'd date a football PLAYER if they got the chance, but only 34% would jump on a chance to date a football team's OWNER. 20% would take the coach.
--Two thirds of women think that watching football together could be a romantic date . . . only 55% of men agree.