Fan Appreciation Day at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
CINCINNATI (Oct. 24, 2013) — Join the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum for Fan Appreciation Day on Saturday, Oct. 26 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The museum will be offering half-price admission and ballpark tours in addition to special activities and autograph signings with Reds Hall of Famers and Reds alumni.
• All museum admission tickets 50% off regular price
• All tours of Great American Ball Park 50% off regular price. (Tours depart every hour between 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Space is limited and advance purchase is recommended.)
• Free admission for all kids in Halloween costumes, free bags of candy and scavenger hunts for kids
• Free access to the Reds HOF Batting Cages presented by Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine (weather permitting)
• Free Reds Hall of Fame team poster to all visitors
• Door prizes, raffles and merchandise specials
• Reds mascot appearances at 11 a.m. and Noon
• Autograph Signings:
- 11 a.m. to Noon: Reds Hall of Famer Jim O’Toole and former Reds pitcher Joe Price
- Noon to 1 p.m.: Reds Hall of Famer Leo Cardenas
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.: Author Mike Lackey signing copies of his new biography of Reds Hall of Famer Bob Ewing,Spitballing: The Baseball Days of Long Bob Ewing.
- 1 to 2 p.m.: Reds Hall of Famer Tommy Helms