(Cincinnati) -- A fire caused by an electrical short sent 28 Cincinnati firefighters to 1774 Carl Street in North Fairmount. It started at 2:36 a.m. when a neighbor reported that the house next door was on fire. The neighbor also had to alert the occupants in the house that their home was on fire. When the firefighters arrived on the scene they saw the fire coming out of the attic in the front of the home. It was quickly extinguished and damage was confined to the second floor bedroom and attic areas. Four adults and four children were displaced and are being assisted by the Red Cross.