I wish you could attribute these to me, but I cannot take the credit. These 45 life lessons were included in a column by Regina Brett that was printed in the Cleveland Plain Dealer newspaper earlier this year. These are worth the read:
1. Life's not fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's okay to get angry with God. He can take it.
There are 37 more. I'll add the rest on New Year's Day.