Each morning from 5am-9am , Jim talks with them all, news correspondents from the White House to London to Baghdad; newsmakers from former Presidents to Playboy beauties; sports figures from Pete Rose to Marvin Lewis and actors, authors and activists. He's the voice of volunteerism, the emcee of choice for just about anything from Marty Brennaman night at the ballpark to a Bengals rally to a visit from the President. Jim is an avid golfer, marathon runner, the guy who will close your kids' school in the winter. And he does this all on 5 hours of sleep a day. Jim is the winner of the 2002 Marconi Award for Large Market Radio Personality of the Year.
JAY RATLIFF -
Jay's Aviation Blog
JayRatliff.com (he's also an avid day trader)
e-mail 700 WLW'S AVIATION EXPERT
COLONEL DEAN SMITTLE -
e-mail 700WLW'S MILITARY ANALYST
Click HERE to buy Col. Smittle's NEW book "Thumbs Up America: Rise of the Machines"
MO EGGER -
700WLW SPORTS & ESPN 1530 HOST
CASEY BOLAND -
HENGEHOLD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
ANN COMPTON -
ABC WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
Rob Daumeyer -
CINCINNATI BUSINESS COURIER
STEVE ROBERTS -
ABC POLITICAL ANALYST
PAUL BEDARD -
SAM DONALDSON -
ABC NEWS CORRESPONDENT
PETER MOORE -
MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE
JORDAN GOODMAN -
700WLW's MONEY ANSWER MAN
(Jordan's college planning site).
KEVIN CARR -
FAT GUY AT THE MOVIES
GREGG STEBBEN -
700WLW TECH GUY
700WLW F ITNESS GUY
Renegades Write the Rules reveals the innovative strategies behind the social media success of today’s top celebrities, brands, and sports icons, and how you can follow their lead.
Author Amy Jo Martin is the founder of Digital Royalty and the woman who pioneered how professional sports integrate social media. In this book she shows how to build a faithful following and beat the competition clamoring for people's attention by continually delivering value - when, where, and how people want it. People want to be heard, to be involved, to be entertained, to be adventurous, to be informed.
- Reveals the winning strategies for using social media to achieve dramatic results
- Shows how to gain influence with social media that requires an unprecedented (and potentially uncomfortable) level of accessibility and ongoing affinity
- Filled with illustrative examples of social media successes (including Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Shaquille O'Neal, and Nike) that show how humanizing a brand through social media leads to monetization
- Explores how Amy Jo Martin and other successful entrepreneurs are becoming renegades by using social media to innovate their personal and professional lives
- The book reveals one of the basic rules of digital media success: Humans connect with humans, not logos and creative taglines.